Thomas G. Nance
Mr. Nance practices in the areas of commercial real estate, corporate and general business matters, and probate and trust administration. He was born and raised in Greensboro, North Carolina, and has lived in the Charlotte area for the past 21 years.
After more than 20 years of practicing insurance defense litigation, including 60 jury trials, Mr. Nance has moved into a strictly transactional practice, having gained experience working on large SBA commercial real estate loans, complex commercial real estate titles, corporate and LLC formations, and several multi-million dollar probate and trust administrations.
- Law School: Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, NC, J.D., 1997
- Undergraduate: East Carolina University, Greenville, NC, B.A. Psychology, 1994
- North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Courts for the Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2004
- Attorney, Gorman & Associates, P.A. 2021-Present.
- Attorney, York Williams, LLP, Charlotte, NC 2017-2020.
- Attorney, Latorre Law Firm, Charlotte, NC 2016-2017.
- Attorney, Vernis & Bowling of Charlotte, PLLC, Charlotte, NNC 2014-2016.
- Associate Attorney, later Manager, Dean, Gibson, Hofer & Nance, PLLC, Charlotte, NC (Formerly Dean & Gibson), 1999-2014.