Ms. Leben practices in the areas of Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Corporate, and Estate and Trust Administration. She was born in New Bern, North Carolina in 1985, and was raised in Newnan, Georgia.
- Represented banks in business loan workout solutions, including loan modifications and forbearance agreements.
- Reviewed and analyzed loan documents to inform bank clients of any documentation issues.
B.A. summa cum laude, Economics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, 2007.
- Omicron Delta Epsilon, Economics Honor Society
- Gamma Beta Phi, Honor Society
- Alpha Chi Omega Sorority
J.D., Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, 2010.
- Student Writing Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law.
- Vanderbilt Scholastic Excellence Award for Legal Writing.
Law Clerk, Honorable J. Craig Whitley, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of North Carolina, 2010-2012.
Associate Attorney, McGuireWoods LLP, Charlotte, North Carolina, 2012-2014.
Attorney, Gorman & Associates, P.A., 2014 to Present.
North Carolina 2011
Mecklenburg County Bar
Member and Life Group Participant, Forest Hill Church, Charlotte, NC
Habitat for Humanity- Pro Bono Wills Project, Homebuilding Project
Married to Tyler Leben.