Mr. Peindl practices in the areas of Commercial Real Estate, Business and Corporate Law, and Construction Law. He was born in Peoria, Illinois in 1976, and was raised in Western Pennsylvania.
- Has closed a high volume of commercial real estate transactions, including purchases and refinances of office condominiums, hotels, retail, residential, and warehouse properties.
- Has helped hundreds of small business owners with LLC and corporate formations, lease reviews, and general legal advice for starting and operating a small business.
- Has worked with numerous owners, developers, and contractors regarding construction contract drafting and review, and drafting various development agreements.
- As a dental business attorney, has advised many dentists and dental specialists regarding lease reviews and corporate formations with respect to starting a new practice, or letters of intent, contracts, and closings when purchasing an existing one.
- Has more than 18 years’ experience in writing title opinions and solving complex real estate title issues.
Law School: Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Cleveland, OH, J.D. 2002.
Undergraduate: Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA, B.A. 1999.
North Carolina Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2010-2015.
North Carolina State Bar, Mecklenburg County Bar, Real Estate Lawyers of North Carolina (RELANC), North Carolina Bar Association Real Property Section, Associated Builders and Contractors-Carolinas Chapter, North Carolina Bar Association Construction Law Section, Red Cross, Gaston County Chapter.
Title Law Boot Camp, Author and Presenter- Jul 19, 2020 NBI
Construction Law 2013: Practice Smarter, Not Harder (Panelist at Seminar and Materials)- Feb 21, 2013 North Carolina Bar Association
Important Changes to North Carolina’s Mechanics’ Lien Law (Seminar and Materials)- Dec 6, 2012 Mecklenburg County Bar
Green Building and Green Leasing (Seminar and Materials)- 2011 Sterling Education Systems
Judgment Enforcement Techniques (Seminar and Materials)- 2009 Sterling Education Services
“What Default? Carolina Building Windows & Doors”- 2009 Change Order Vol. 23, North Carolina Bar Association
Managing Construction Projects (Seminar and Materials- 2008 Lorman Education
“Attorneys Fees in Lien and Bond Cases”- 2008 Change Order Vol. 19, North Carolina Bar Association
Attorney/Senior Associate, Gorman & Associates, P.A. 2021-Present.
Attorney, Harvey & Vallini, LLC Charlotte, NC 2019 – 2021.
Lee is married to Samantha Hefferon Peindl and has a daughter, Lily. Lee enjoys cars, food, & golf.